Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy 4th of July

This weekend I am excited to be celebrating the 234th anniversary of our country’s independence. On the 4th of July, we are reminded of all the many reasons that make this country great. For the most part this is summed up by one word- Freedom. This weekend I remind myself that it is imperative not to take our freedoms for granted. Our Constitution, Bill of Rights, and liberty are protected by the men and women in our armed forces. Without their ultimate sacrifice our country would not be all that it is. That is also why my campaign has been passing out pocket size copies of the Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution. We hope that recipients of these pocket Constitutions will reread these documents, and truly appreciate their significance to our country.

In this election season we are also reminded that one of the most sacred freedoms of our country is the ability to choose our representation. I have been privileged to represent our state as a state representative and the former Mayor of Manchester. I only hope to earn your support this fall and become your next Congressman.

I wish you all a very safe and happy holiday.

Sincerely,

Frank Guinta