Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Team Guinta Weekend Review

35261_460238212192_111799732192_5961728_4130267_n

Team Guinta had yet another strong campaign weekend. On July 10th, our first stop was the Strafford County Republican Picnic. I enjoyed meeting and speaking with New Hampshire conservatives as well as listening to Minnesota Governor Tim Pawlenty speak. It was great to reconnect with so many friends and supporters. I always feel welcome in Strafford County and hope to win the County in the upcoming election.

Later in the day, I joined Team Guinta members at the annual Coalition of New Hampshire Taxpayers Picnic in Hillsborough, New Hampshire. I had the opportunity to give a short talk to the crowd and was able to meet with many anti-tax/anti-spending activists from throughout the state – people whom I have a close affinity with. There was a great turnout for the event, and 94 votes were cast in the picnic’s straw poll. I am proud to say that Team Guinta won the poll although the most important one doesn’t happen until September.

I want to thank all of you who helped us out this weekend. This truly is a team effort and I cannot be successful this fall without your support. Together we can bring real change and reform to Washington because It is Your Voice, Your Vote and Your House!